Thursday, June 7, 2012

Week 37

Well isn't this just an anticipating waiting game! We've made it to 37 weeks which is a blessing because of 2 words: "FULL TERM". Halleluyer! If baby Liam came today, we could hope his lungs would be strong enough to function on their own. No real changes in me... I still haven't experienced any contractions. I had a scare yesterday... I thought my water broke a bit but it was just a false alarm. I definitely had a freak out moment though where I thought, "I'm NOT READY!". But I know God will make sure Liam comes in perfect timing! I just can not fathom that in a couple short weeks (maybe less) Matt and I will no longer be... 'us'. There will be 3 of us. Yeah, you know that's coming the whole 9 months leading up to labor.. but I don't think it really hits you until you know your water could break at any moment! Eeekk!! I think this weekend, we'll finish cleaning the house, top off the last items in the hospital bag, and movie Liam's wipe warmer, diapers and other needs into the bassinet area in our room. This is getting all so real!


How far along? 37 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain: 24 pounds
Maternity clothes? Heck yea... by the way, what does it mean when you grow OUT of your maternity clothes?
Stretch Marks? No... but I can see some faint lines that might show up after he arrives.
Sleep: Not horrible... I'm waking up about 3-4 times to pee though! And my left hip starts hurting pretty bad after about 8 hrs and there's no use in sleeping after that.
Best moment this week: losing my mucus plug! I felt like we were getting somewhere! Oh and getting our maternity pictures back! (see next post)
Movement: YES! He's running out of room but he always bulges into my rib and every once in a while I get a heel or foot poking out!
Food cravings: chocolate chip cookies... and anything cinnamon.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Just getting indigestion with almost everything I eat or drink, even WATER!
Labor signs: none! ugh.
Belly button in or out: out
Wedding rings on or off? on :)
Mood: fairly cheerful but very much tired all the time.
Milestones: my mucus plug fell out at 36 weeks and 6 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment