Thursday, June 21, 2012

Woah BELLY!

If there was one thing I wish I had done differently during this pregnancy, it would be taking better 'progress' photos. In the beginning, I had the plan to take a picture every week. However, when it takes 20 weeks to really notice a difference, it all feels a bit excessive. There are thousands of cute ways to announce each weeks' progress. (chalkboards, collages, measuring the belly, info on baby's growth, etc) I was doing good just to get a picture! If I could do it all over again, I would wear the same looking outfit for each picture and religiously stay on top of the documenting! This is about as good as it gets for us this time. Next time we'll do better! Regardless, it is SO incredible what the human body does to make room for NEW LIFE! Even if you do have to kill yourself to get your body back afterwards! :)

click to enlarge

1 comment: